Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 8.9 to 9 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 27-Aug-2010***
***Checked for relevance on 03-JAN-2013***
If a PO is canceled, and then the associated Req. If the canceled Req is budget checked before to the canceled PO, the pre-encumbrance becomes stuck.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create and Budget Check a Requisition.
2. Source to a Purchase Order.
3. Budget Check the PO.
4. Cancel the PO. (do not budget check)
5. Cancel the Req. Budget Check the Canceled Req.
6. Budget Check the Canceled Purchase Order.
7. Verify the Req and PO Budget Statuses. All are Valid.
8. Verify the Budget. The pre-encumbrance encumbrance is present with no way to liquidate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms