Process EPayment Refund Job Generates Warning Messages For Cashiering Credit Card Payments
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 8.9 to 9 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Process Credit Card Refund job (SFPCCBAT) on test Campus Solutions 9.0, two warning messages are always created when refunding credit card payments taken via the Cashiering Office. The credit card payment has settled at the credit card service provider, and has posted to the student account.
Credit card payments taken through the self service functionality do not cause these warning messages.
14816,68 - 'Fetch failed for Item_Line_SF'
14816,57 - 'Insert failed for Quick_Post_Err.'
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
By following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
- Navigate to Student Financials, Refunds, Student Refunds, and post a refund to a student who paid with a credit card at the Cashier's office;
- Navigate to Student Financials, Refunds, Electronic Payment Refunds, Process ePayment Refunds;
- Select a run control, and select Refund Run Format = Credit Card on the run control;
- Run the SFPCCBAT process;
- When the process is complete, navigate to Student Financials, Refunds, Electronic Payment Refunds, Review Refund Messages
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms