When a PO Line is Matched, Users are Able to Bypass the Error and Change the Unit Price.
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-JAN-2013***
Users can reduce the Price of a Matched/Partially Matched Schedule lower than the Amount Vouchered. An error is received, but the User can bypass the message and still save the Price change.
Error received and bypassed:
The Schedule has been partial matched with amount XXXX. Cannot reduce price lower than amount matched. (10200, 437)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create PO (with Standard Matching) and dispatched
2. Voucher All or Part of the PO
4. Run Matching
5. Display the PO Schedule Details
6. Click the Create Schedule Change button
7. Modify the Price to an amount less than the vouchered amount
8. Save the changes and error is received
9. Acknowledge the message and proceed with the save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms