Last updated on JUNE 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening an attachment of file type msg from case notes in the Case component, the file is opening in a web browser, and so the text appears garbled.
1. Home > Support > Search Cases, and open a case.
2. Select the Notes tab.
3. Enter some text in the Subject field.
4. Click on the Add Attachment link.
5. Click Browse, and locate a file of type msg in the file system. Then click the Upload button.
6. This will create a subheading labeled Attachments with the file name hyperlinked.
7. Click on the file name hyperlink. This will open the file in a web browser, with the text garbled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms