Lead Search Takes User to "Search for Customer" Page
(Doc ID 828224.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Sales - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching Sales Leads without Customer name and with only Business Unit takes user to "Search for Customer" page instead of displaying the Sales Lead List.
The following is the Replication:
1. Navigate to Sales > Search Leads.
2. Give Business Unit and Customer Name , click search button results are displayed based on customers name and business unit.
3. Come back and remove Customers Name and click search with only the business unit value.
4. It takes user to the Search For Customer page.
5. This happens only with the Customer field and not with any other field.
When clicked Search button with only the Business Unit, it should display the Leads List.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!