Terminate a Student Employee Triggers Error: "Role [ROLE] Supervisor-Part Posn Mgt Has No Members.(52,7)"
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 8.9 to 9.2 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Checked for currency on 08 - Oct - 2012 **
When trying to terminate the student employee in job data the error message is triggered
1. Role [ROLE] Supervisor-Part Posn Mgt. has no members. (52,7).
2. Error when attempting to trigger Business Process/Event:AdministerWorkforce/Notification (67,2)
3. Trigger Business Event for Administer Workforce. Terminate Workforce-Notification (2,302) JOB.EMPLID.Workflow PCPC:791 Statement9.
1. Login to PS and navigate to Workforce administration>> Job data and select a student employee
2. add an Action of Termination and a Reason of End of Temporary Employment and then the first error message received in trying to save the entry.
1.Student temporary employment with the university ends with the withdrawal. when attempting to insert a row on the Job Data with an effective date of 05/09/09, an Action of Termination and a Reason of End of Temporary Employment. The student has a primary job assignment and a secondary job assignment. Student employees are not assigned a position number. They are assigned only a a Job Code. One must be able to terminate both the primary and secondary job with an Action of Termination and a reason of End of Temporary Assignment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms