Terminate a Employee Triggers Error when attempting to trigger Business Process/Event:AdministerWorkforce/Notification (67,2)
(Doc ID 840638.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 8.9 to 9.2 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to terminate the employee in job data the error message is triggered
1. Role [ROLE] Supervisor-Part Posn Mgt. has no members. (52,7).
2. Error when attempting to trigger Business Process/Event:AdministerWorkforce/Notification (67,2)
3. Trigger Business Event for Administer Workforce. Terminate Workforce-Notification (2,302) JOB.EMPLID.Workflow PCPC:791 Statement9.
1. Login to PS and navigate to Workforce administration>> Job data and select an employee
2. add an Action of Termination and a Reason of End of Temporary Employment and then the first error message received in trying to save the entry.
1. Employee's Temporary employment with the organization rsity ends with the withdrawal. when attempting to insert a row on the Job Data with an effective date of 05/09/09, an Action of Termination and a Reason of End of Temporary Employment. The employee has a primary job assignment and a secondary job assignment. Employees are not assigned a position number. They are assigned only a a Job Code. One must be able to terminate both the primary and secondary job with an Action of Termination and a reason of End of Temporary Assignment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document