Tax Amount in the PO Change Order not Printed in PO Dispatch Document(POPO005)
(Doc ID 863032.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax Amount in the PO Change Order not getting reflected in PO Dispatch document when Excise Tax is not applicable for the Business Unit.
Steps to Reproduce:
When Excise Tax is not applicable for the BU:
1) Create a purchase order with a line that is not excisable.
2) Save and Dispatch the PO.
3) Now add another line, which is excisable.
4) Save and Dispatch the Change Order.
5) The Excise Tax is not shown on POPO005.
When Excise Tax is applicable for the BU:
No issues were discovered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document