PO Dispatch Print - Print Changes Only Option not Showing CANCEL Text in Line Details
(Doc ID 879373.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When dispatching a Purchase Order (PO) Change Order (CO) via Dispatch Purchase Order (POPO005) and you use the "Print Changes Only" option on the run control, the canceled PO Line does not display the word "CANCEL.". If you do not use the option Print Changes Only then it works fine.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Check the PO Change Order template for the cancel status if it is included.
2) Create a PO and dispatch it.
3) Change the PO in order to create a Change Order by canceling the line.
4) Save the PO. Notice the line was canceled and the change order was produced.
5) Now dispatch this changed PO with "Print Changes Only" checkbox checked.
6) Print PO.Notice the CANCEL is not in the line for the canceled line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document