E-PRCS: Process Monitor Displays The Incorrect Time For The Time Zone Specified
Last updated on MAY 20, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.44 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Personalizations with Base Time Zone, the incorrect time is shown with the correct Time Zone on the Process Monitor.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the BASE TIME ZONE to GMT.
2. Set My Personalizations to ET (US).
3. Set the Time Zone definitions for EST and GMT to Observe DST=Y.
4. Set the database host OS for GMT WITHOUT DST.
5. Navigate to the Process Monitor and observe that EDT shows but the time is showing at EST -- 1 hour behind.
Due to this issue, users do not have the correct run times of processes, which impacts business and IT operations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms