E-PRCS: Process Monitor Displays The Incorrect Time For The Time Zone Specified
(Doc ID 887442.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.44 and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
When using Personalizations with Base Time Zone, the incorrect time is shown with the correct Time Zone on the Process Monitor.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the BASE TIME ZONE to GMT.
2. Set My Personalizations to ET (US).
3. Set the Time Zone definitions for EST and GMT to Observe DST=Y.
4. Set the database host OS for GMT WITHOUT DST.
5. Navigate to the Process Monitor and observe that EDT shows but the time is showing at EST -- 1 hour behind.
Due to this issue, users do not have the correct run times of processes, which impacts business and IT operations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document