Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 8.9 to 9 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Nov-2013***
Job Index has been run successfully but closed Job Openings are coming up in the Basic Job Search results when the user searches with "Anytime". When search is based on ‘Last Month’, ‘Last three months’, ‘Last week’ and ‘Last Year', the result is ‘No results found’. The application server and process scheduler server are on different machines.
Steps to Replicate:
(1) Go to the navigation Recruiting > Recruiting Activities > Careers.
(2) Search based on ‘Anytime’ in the Basic Job Search section.
(3) Note that closed Job Openings are included in the results.
(4) Run the Job Index by going to Recruiting > Administration > Build Job Index.
(5) Ensure the process runs to Success.
(6) Search based on ‘Last Month’, ‘Last three months’, ‘Last week’ and ‘Last Year'.
(7) Note results ‘No results found’.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms