EPO: Problem with the PO_POREOPEN Process not Restting the PO_HDR.BUDGET_HDR_STATUS.
(Doc ID 950662.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ENVIRONMENT: Release 9 MP7
LOSS OF FUNCTIONALITY: Incorrect Encumbrance Budgets
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR: The re-open process should have changed the Header Budget Status to Not Checked.
ACTUAL BEHAVIOR: When the purchase order was Re-opened, the Budget Status at the Header remains Valid.
SIGNIFICANCE OF LOSS: Incorrect Encumbrance Budgets
By following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
1. Create a purchase order with multiple lines
2. Using PO Recon Workbench, close one line.
3. Run the PO Reopen process.
4. Validate that the Line is now Active.
5. Verify the PO Header Budget Status
6. Issue: Budget Status = Valid. Should be Not Checked.
7. Continue: Change the PO again by Adding a Line. Save.
8. PO Header Budget Status is now updated to Not Checked.
9. Budget Check the PO
10. Verify the Budget Encumbrance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document