Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Escalated Requisition to a user where the request is awaiting approval after an agreed time frame does not create E-mail or Worklist entry for Reassignment.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Setup for Workflow Approval:
Navigation: eProcurement > Administer Procurement > Maintain Workflow > Setup Process Definitions
- Process ID = Requisition / Definition ID = SHARE / select maximum effective date that is active
- Stage 1 / Path = Route to Hardware Approver - click on Details icon - Escalate Option is set to 1 hour / Reassign to ANNE
2) Setup for Escalation Manager:
Navigation: Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Notifications and Escalations
3) Setup for Schedule JobSet Definition:
Navigation: Peopletools > Process Scheduler > Schedule Jobset Definitions
- Schedule Name = SAC_NEM / Job Name = NEM_MAIN
- Business Unit = CAN01 / Requisition ID : RQ00000001 and RQ00000002
4) Ran the job: NEM_MAIN
5) Reviewing the two Requisition approval status shows: "System at 29/7/2009 - 4:45 PM Reassigned from SVP1 to ANNE (236,2022)"
6) Results are that User, ANNE, received no e-mail or worklist entry.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms