EAP: Match Rule 450 exception being generated erroneously
(Doc ID 966050.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Match Rule 450 exception being generated erroneously when there are multiple Vouchers and multiple Receivers for a PO. Matching (AP_MATCH) triggers a Match Rule 450 exception for one of the Vouchers. If Matching is re-run for the same Voucher without changing anything, the Voucher gets matched.
1. Create an Amount Only PO for $30,000 with Receiving Required.
2. Dispatch the PO.
3. Create a Voucher for $519.
4. Create another Voucher for $10,000.
5. Run Matching.
6. Both Vouchers will be in Rule 100 exceptions due to "No receipts found".
7. Create a Receiver from the PO for $10,000.
8. Create another Receiver for $10,519
9. Run Matching.
10. Voucher for $10,000 will get matched but the Voucher for $519 will have a Match Rule 450 exception.
11. Do not make any changes to the Voucher for $519.
12. Run Matching.
13. The Voucher for $519 is now matched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document