EAR8.9+ : Unbalanced Accounting Entry Created When Splitting Foreign Currency Items
(Doc ID 978393.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 8.9 to 9 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After splitting foreign currency items on Item Split, ARUPDATE was errored by accounting entries are out of balance.This issue occured when exchange rates between at item entry and at item split were different.
Application: FSCM8.9 MP5
Tools Release: 8.48.08
- Verify Market Rates setting (From USD To JPY, Rate: 1 USD = 198.4 JPY).
- Create foreign currency items (Amount: 10,500 USD, Rate: 1 USD = 120 JPY).
- Run ARUPDATE.
- Enter Item Split (Splitting item in half).
- Run ARUPDATE again, then error occurred.
- Verify error item. (Message "Accounting entries Out Of Balance" was shown).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document