LAD Add-on Localizations – Peruvian Electronic Invoice and Peruvian Electronic Withholding and Perception Certificates
(Doc ID 1985966.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2018
Applies to:LAD Add-on Localizations - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Date 03-Mar-2015
Last Update Date 17-Feb-2017
This documentation update note applies to LAD Add-on Localizations and includes information about the Peruvian Electronic Invoice and Electronic Withholding and Perception Certificates.
Electronic invoicing is an evolution of traditional paper invoice. It´s based on the transmission of invoices and other vouchers between the issuer and legal authority (SUNAT) using electronic media. Through the remote system enabled by SUNAT, an invoice issued electronically has the same legal value as its equivalent on paper.
There are six different XML that must be generated and transmitted once the document is issued by Oracle Receivables:
- Invoice (“Factura”)
- Sales Ticket (“Boleta de Venta”)
- Credit Memo (“Nota de Crédito”)
- Debit Memo (“Nota de Débito”)
- Daily Summary from Sales Ticket and their Credit and Debit Memo related (“Resumen Diario de Boletas de Venta y Notas de Crédito y Débito relacionadas”)
- Voided Invoices (“Comunicación de Baja”)
- Withholding Certificate (“Comprobante Electrónico de Retención”)
- Perception Certificate (“Comprobante Electrónico de Percepción”)
- Daily Summary from Withholding Certificate Void (“Resumen de Reversión de Comprobantes Electrónicos de Retención”)
- Daily Summary from Perception Certificate Void (“Resumen de Reversión de Comprobante Electrónico de Percepción”)
Each XML has its group of information and its proper communication method and rules. All details can be found on SUNAT site http://www.sunat.gob.pe.
LAD Add-on Localizations provide:
1. A Notification mechanism to inform each new invoice once it is completed inside Oracle Receivables. Based on table RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_ALL will be created a notification information on table CLL_F395_EXTRACT_DATA.
2. A MAPPING DOCUMENTATION (Peruvian Electronic Invoice - XML Mapping 2015 05 15.xlsx pointing to the source of the information of each field required in the XML files.
The source of the information will identify the table and column where the information can be obtained inside Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and the corresponding views created to facilitate the information extraction.
In case of necessity, LAD Add-on Localizations will release new fields, through the extension technology, allowing customer to enter the required information. (Tables: CLL_F258).
In the mapping documentation we will have a column named Source of the Information to identify where the information is located. There are the following possibilities to consider:
- Core tables
- Add-on Localization tables
- Constant. Information classified as constant are related to values that not change in the XML. Ex.: Amount Type Code for identifying the value of the Discount (“2005”).
- Decode. Information classified as Decode are those that need a rule to transform the EBS value to the value to filled in XML file.
- Third Party. The digital sign need to be generated by the SUNAT communication provider.
- Project. Information classified as Project is the one that, due the flexibility of EBS, can have their sourcing varying according customer setup or implementation decision. For tags in this classification, each customer will need to identify where the information can be found, and implement this integration as part of the integration project.
Except by Project and Third Party information classification, all others will be available on views created by Add-on Localizations, to support the data extraction to the XML generation. The views will provide the information as it is in EBS, and will not have any kind of transformation.
3. An API to mark the invoices consumed in the process.
4. An API to return the SUNAT information, CDR (“Constancia de Recepción”), to EBS.
The solution requires that the EBS customers work together with a SUNAT ISV communication provider, getting under their control the following actions:
- Access the notification table, CLL_F395_EXTRACT_DATA, to capture the invoice identifier and its documents related Based on the notification table and the views released by LAD Add-on Localizations, develop a criteria mechanism to select which invoices must be communicated to SUNAT. Call API to mark the invoices consumed in the process.
- Create the XML file, generate the digital signature and create the ZIP file.
- Control and monitoring the send and return XML files from SUNAT.
- Call API to return CDR information to EBS.
- Provide a download XML mechanism to allow customer send the XML file to the suppliers.
XML Mapping Document
Follow a file mapping the XML files, pointing to the source of the information in EBS.
This mapping is a draft version and will be updated always we have new information.
This file should be used as reference to each customer be able to understand the source of each information that Add-on Localizations will release through the views in order to allow the integration with the SUNAT ISV communication provider and also to identify the information that must be mapped by each customer.
Patch 20965572 - R12.CLL Peruvian Financial Pack 31 released 05/May/2015.
Patch 21043244 - R12.CLL Peruvian Financial Pack 32 released 15/May/2015.
Please refer NEWSLETTER (Peruvian Electronic Invoice - Newsletter V2) to undertand the solution released.
This note should be used as reference to get the latest information about this project.
Electronic Withholding and Perception Certificates
LAD Add-on Localizations provide:
1. A MAPPING DOCUMENTATION (Peruvian Electronic Certificates - XML Mapping 2017 01 27.xls pointing to the source of the information of each field required to compose the XML files.
Patch 23569628 - R12.CLL Peruvian Financial Pack 45 released 24/Jun/2016.
After assessment Oracle understand that all EBS customer will need an homologated solution to proceed the communication with SUNAT.
Since each communication partner homologated by SUNAY has its own architecture and layout to receive the information, Strategy will be only provide the mapping and the views. Implementation project should consider efforts to develop the integration between Oracle and customer selected partner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document