Gateway Consuming High CPU; Not Able To Connect To Gateway
(Doc ID 1058903.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-Mar-2017***
The Gateway daemon for Siebel Industry Applications version 8.1.1 running on IBM AIX 5.3 against Oracle 11g shows high CPU. This can be observed after starting a Siebel server, which has a duration of 2-3 minutes. After the Siebel server has started the CPU of the Gateway daemon reduces and stabilizes, however the Siebel Workflow components fail after startup. If these failed components are restarted manually via Siebel Server Manager then the CPU increases on the Gateway as before.
- SBL-DAT-00173: An invalid key was entered.
- SBL-NET-01218: The connection was refused by server %1. No component is listening on port %2.
- SBL-SRB-00040: Cannot open asynchronous SISNAPI connection.
- SBL-GEN-05009: Unable to connect to the gateway server.
- SBL-SVR-00052: Internal: Invalid proc handle
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document