The Visibility of the My Teams Leads, My Leads and All Leads Views is Incorrect in Product Version 8.1.1.x
(Doc ID 1064318.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In product version 8.1.1 to 220.127.116.11 Fix Pack, when a users selects the My Teams Leads, My Leads and All Leads views from Siebel and then selects a Predefined Query (PDQ) from the drop down query menu that returns a row to the view then that view displays all Leads as if they selected "All Leads Across Organizations" view.
The My Teams Leads, My Leads, All Leads view should only display records that the user has visibility to.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Open Siebel Marketing
2) Login to Sample database as MMAY
3) Navigate to Leads > My Leads
4) Press Query > Go to clear the PDQ - 16 records are displayed all with MMAY as the primary owner
5) Select one of the records and open the Sales Team MVG - Press Ok in the MVG applet
The My Leads list refreshes and 18 leads are shown. This includes Leads where MMAY is not on the Sales Team.
6) Alternatively run a blank query in the List applet and again 18 records as shown rather than the 16 which should be visible.
The visibility rules defined by the visibility applet type are not applied on the second query.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document