How To Share Single BI Publisher Server Between Multiple Siebel Environments
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Reports - Version 8.1.1 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-Dec-2013***
How to share a single Oracle BI Publisher Server between two Siebel CRM Environments? e.g. Development and Test.
1. 2 Siebel Environments (e.g. Development and Test).
2. Each environment has its own Siebel Database.
3. Each environment has its own Siebel File System.
4. Siebel DB Authentication method is used in both the environments.
5. There are separate set of users accessing both the environments.
6. One of the environment will be considered as Primary and the other environment will depend on it.
1. Install and configure Siebel CRM release 22.214.171.124 or higher in both the environments.
2. Install Oracle BI Publisher 10.1.3.4.1 in one environment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms