How To Share Single BI Publisher Server Between Multiple Siebel Environments
(Doc ID 1090819.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Reports - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-Dec-2013***
How to share a single Oracle BI Publisher Server between two Siebel CRM Environments? e.g. Development and Test.
1. 2 Siebel Environments (e.g. Development and Test).
2. Each environment has its own Siebel Database.
3. Each environment has its own Siebel File System.
4. Siebel DB Authentication method is used in both the environments.
5. There are separate set of users accessing both the environments.
6. One of the environment will be considered as Primary and the other environment will depend on it.
1. Install and configure Siebel CRM release 18.104.22.168 or higher in both the environments.
2. Install Oracle BI Publisher 10.1.3.4.1 in one environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document