Using Asset Based Order Management, after OrderToAsset and AssetToOrder the value for the "Unit Price" Field of the BC "Order Entry - Order Line Items" is not re-populated
(Doc ID 1110385.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Jun-2014***
Using Asset-Based Ordering (ABO) after OrderToAsset and AssetToOrder, the value for the manual price adjustment (Field "Unit Price" of the BC "Order Entry - Order Line Items") is always being lost (values of this field in the new order after AssetToOrder are always empty).
How to reproduce:
- Create a "Bundle Promotion" with some customizable products.
- Create and configure a new Sales Order (using eConfigurator)
- Define manual price adjustments for the product in the "SIS OM Products & Services Root List Applet (Service)" (outside eConfigurator)
- Set all line items to "Completed".
- Create Assets for all line items of the new Order using Menu > Auto-Asset
- Navigate back to the Account and check the Assets
- Click "Modify" on the Promotion asset
- You will see that all values in the Manual Price Adjustment fields are lost when new order is opened
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document