Using Asset Based Order Management, after OrderToAsset and AssetToOrder the value for the "Unit Price" Field of the BC "Order Entry - Order Line Items" is not re-populated
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Jun-2014***
Using Asset-Based Ordering (ABO) after OrderToAsset and AssetToOrder, the value for the manual price adjustment (Field "Unit Price" of the BC "Order Entry - Order Line Items") is always being lost (values of this field in the new order after AssetToOrder are always empty).
How to reproduce:
- Create a "Bundle Promotion" with some customizable products.
- Create and configure a new Sales Order (using eConfigurator)
- Define manual price adjustments for the product in the "SIS OM Products & Services Root List Applet (Service)" (outside eConfigurator)
- Set all line items to "Completed".
- Create Assets for all line items of the new Order using Menu > Auto-Asset
- Navigate back to the Account and check the Assets
- Click "Modify" on the Promotion asset
- You will see that all values in the Manual Price Adjustment fields are lost when new order is opened
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms