Application Deployment Manager (ADM) Filter on Runtime Events Exports All Records
(Doc ID 1117693.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for Currency: 05-MAR-2019 ***
ADM does not recognize filters to selectively choose a runtime event to deploy.
The validation passes; however, the specifically requested runtime is not deployed.
The filter to selectively deploy Runtime Events in ADM is not working.
Create a filter to export the ABC Account Test Action Set:
[Action Set Name] = "ABC Account Test".
Only the "ABC Account Test" Action Set should be exported.
All Action Sets are exported.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Go to Administration - Runtime Events: Create the Action Set "ABC Account Test".
2. Go to Application Deployment Manager.
3. Go to Deployment Projects: Create the project.
4. Go to Deployment Sessions.
5. Create the session with the specific filter: [Action Set Name] = "ABC Account Test".
6. Validate the filter.
7. Deploy the Session with the specific filter.
The filter passes validation, but continues to retrieve all records, not only those specified by the filter.
The filter must be corrected to extract the correct parent and child records.
Create the correct filter via a Query By Example (QBE) for the parent and child levels.
[Personalization Event.Action Set Name] = "ABC Runtime Events"
[Personalization Action Set.Name] LIKE "ABC*"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document