Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 188.8.131.52  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206  version, Siebel Marketing, when sending emails via Campaign launch the Related URLs are malformed.
The generated URL has server Instance URL prepended to the Related URL. Here is an example:
In this example, http://xxxxx/marketingsso_enu/webeditor/ is getting prepended incorrectly.
Expect behavior is that the webeditor path is SHOULD NOT be prepended to the ESD URL..
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upload file as a template
2. Attach the Template to an Email Treatment
3. The "Error" box pops - Transformation Error
4. Click the Close Button on the Popup. (Do not save it...)
5. View the Source of the Template.
3. The URL generated has .../webeditor .... prepended to the actual URL
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot navigate to the actual URL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms