Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Siebel Email Response - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Navigate to the Service Request Screen
2) Service Request List and drilldown on an SR
3) Select the Parent SR form applet and press F9 (File > Send Email)
4) Pick a Recipient and click OK
5) Send Email window appears, then select a template
6) Add some additional text, like below:
7) You will have a notepad or textpad application opened. Go to that window and select and copy a text from there.
8) Copy this text into the message body of the Send Email popup window
9) Do the same and copy & paste further text from the notepad application
10) Click on Send
11) Everything which was copied from the notepad window is lost and does not appear in the activity generated for this message or in the copy of the message that the recipient gets.
This issue is reproducible with IE7 and IE8.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms