SBL-UIF-00313 Error Restoring The Context After Clicking Select Button In List Applet
(Doc ID 1141545.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Call Center - Version 18.104.22.168  to 22.214.171.124  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It was reported that the error SBL-UIF-00313 was happening in some situations when a pop up applet was invoked from a list applet. It was found that the error happened in a field connected to a pick list when a value, which does not exist in the pick list, was typed into the field before invoking the pop-up from the select button for that field.
The full error text is shown below:
An error happened during restoring the context for requested location.(SBL-UIF-00313)
This issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Log in to Siebel application
- Navigate to Opportunities > Opportunities List
- Press "New" button to create a new Opportunity record.
- Use the tab key on the keyboard to access the "Account" field in the list applet.
- Type in a value which you know does not exist in this field
- Click the Multiple Select Button for the Account field to invoke the pop up applet "Account Pick Applet"
- Attempt to choose a record for the Account in this pop up applet
- Error message occurs, "An error happened during restoring the context for requested location.(SBL-UIF-00313)".
This issue only happens
a) after logging on, if these steps are followed before opening any other pop-up applet, or
b) when the user clicks anywhere into the main application window while waiting for the pick applet to open.
This error is occurring even if we are canceling without selecting any values from the Pick Applet and then trying to access the same Pick Applet to select a different value.
In Siebel Marketing this issue has also been observed intermittently with the following steps:
Reproducible Case 1:
1. Create a campaign, offer and treatment.
2. Associate a list or segment to the campaign and load.
3. Change the status of a campaign to Launch.
4. A pop-up applet appears to select the waves.
5. Click on 'query' or 'ok' in that applet and it throws an error:
"An error happened during restoring the context for requested location.(SBL-UIF-00313)".
Reproducible Case 2:
Go to Campaigns ( or "Campaign Administration")
From "Campaign List Administration Applet" , go to "Approval Status field and select "Approved" . A pick list will show up.
When selecting an employee.
An error occurs :
"SBL-UIF-00313 An error happened during restoring the context for requested location"
Reproducible Case 3:
This issue is also reproducible from Programs (Site Map > Programs > Program List), in "My Programs" view.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document