SBL-DAT-00393 End Of File Error After Deleting a Forecast and then Drilling Down on Another Forecast
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Sales - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a new Forecast, then deleting that same Forecast and then attempting to drilldown on an already present Forecast the following error occurs:
SBL-DAT-00393: An end of file error has occurred. Please continue or ask your systems administrator to check your application configuration if the problem persists.
1) Log onto Application
2) Navigate to the "Forecasts" screen
3) Create a new entry and step off the record to allow the forecast to get created
4) Delete that same record straightaway
5) Try drilling down on another record
6) The error SBL-DAT-00393 appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms