Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Hospitality - Version 8.0  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for currency on 03-Oct-2016 ***
When a pre-default value is specified for a Multilingual List of Values (MLOV) field in a TBUI Task, an error will be generated.
This can be shown as follows:
1. Configure the Account Type field to be MLOV (i.e., so that the LIC is stored on the database rather than the LOV display value).
Translate = TRUE
Translate Table Name = S_LST_OF_VAL
2. For LOV: Add display value Test Type 1 with LIC value "TEST_TYPE_01" for LOV Type 'ACCOUNT_TYPE', translate = true
3. On the Account BC, field Type maps to OU_TYPE_CD.
4. Set pre-default value to
5. Create new account in Accounts screen: specify Test Type 1 for account type field. Save. Check the database and OU_TYPE_CD = TEST_TYPE_01, the LIC value.
6. Create a simple task to add a new Account.
7. Publish, Activate and Administer this task.
When this task is executed, the following error occurs:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms