ACR 500 - Errors SBL-BPR-00162,SBL-DAT-00468 When Different Position Used To Modify Multiple Assets
(Doc ID 1247325.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Installing 18.104.22.168 and ACR 500, modification of multiple assets by a different position causes the following error:
 Error invoking service 'SIS OM PMT Service', method 'Iterate Process For Selected Rows' at step 'Edit Asset Selections'.(SBL-BPR-00162)
 No records exist for the current query.(SBL-DAT-00468)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Log onto application as user SADMIN\SADMIN
2) Edit the "Administration - Group > Positions" such that the "Proxy Employee" position now also has SADMIN listed as the assigned employees using the Last Name field.
3) Navigate to "Accounts > Accounts List" and query for an account that has Installed Assets. (Ensure assets are created by SADMIN)
4) Select one asset and hit the Modify button and note that there is no error message
5) Select two assets and hit the Modify button and note that there is no error message
6) Open "Tools - User Preferences > Change Position"
7) Change position to the new Position of Proxy Employee
8) Navigate to "Accounts > Accounts List" and query for the same account that has Installed Assets.
9) Select one asset and hit the 'Modify' button and note that there is no error message
10) Select two assets and hit the 'Modify' button and the above error messages appear.
Note: Issue is also reproducible when you select a promotion with at least one asset under promotion. So select promotion and one of it's items that is also an asset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document