"Invalid Hierarchy Structure - Circular Loop Detected.(SBL-APS-00120)"(SBL-EAI-04451)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Universal Customer Master - Version 22.214.171.124 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
@***Checked for relevance on 17-aug-2015***
On : 8.2 version, Universal Customer Master
When attempting to insert a record in standard IO ""DynamicHierarchy" with EAI Siebel Adapter to link 2 accounts as parent /child
the following error occurs.
Method 'WriteRecord' of business component 'Dynamic Hierarchy Relationship' (integration component 'Dynamic Hierarchy Relationship') for record with search specification '[Account Id] = "1-3SA3R" AND [Parent Account Id] = "1-46SPX"' returned the following error:"Invalid Hierarchy Structure - Circular Loop Detected.(SBL-APS-00120)"(SBL-EAI-04451
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to account screens and get the row id of 2 accounts. Write them down for later use.
2. Edit the attached EAISiebelAdapter_input_args_0_001_.dmp to reference the row ids from #1. one id will be parent, the other will be child.
3. Go to Site Map -> adminsitration - business service -> simulator and simulate EAI Siebel Adapter , method insert..
3. for inputs, click load from file and load your edited EAISiebelAdapter_input_args_0_001_.dmp
4. click run and observe the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms