Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199  and later
Siebel Advanced Search - Version 188.8.131.52 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 8.x version, the Search Results of Attachments display the file's name as Title and the first lines of the document as teasers.
1. Integrate Siebel 8.1.1.x with OSES and configure the Siebel Search functionality.
2. If SES version is 10.1.8.4, apply SES patch 8230654 on top of OSES 10.1.8.4 (See <Note 1114806.1>). If SES version is 11g, no patch is required.
3. Configure a search category based on an Attachment BC, i.e: “SR Attachment” or “Agreement New Attachment”.
4. Index this search category.
5. Execute a search operation: it displays the file's name as Title and the first lines of the document as teasers.
6. The Search Result should display the keyword, if the teaser contains it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms