Customize Search Result Teasers
(Doc ID 1277168.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Siebel Advanced Search - Version 18.104.22.168 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 8.x version, the Search Results of Attachments display the file's name as Title and the first lines of the document as teasers.
1. Integrate Siebel 8.1.1.x with OSES and configure the Siebel Search functionality.
2. If SES version is 10.1.8.4, apply SES patch 8230654 on top of OSES 10.1.8.4 (See <Note 1114806.1>). If SES version is 11g, no patch is required.
3. Configure a search category based on an Attachment BC, i.e: “SR Attachment” or “Agreement New Attachment”.
4. Index this search category.
5. Execute a search operation: it displays the file's name as Title and the first lines of the document as teasers.
6. The Search Result should display the keyword, if the teaser contains it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document