Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2015
Applies to:Siebel Sales Enterprise - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 03-Jan-2014 ***
When trying to deploy one specific LOV (CAMPAIGN_TYPE) using Application Deployment Manager (ADM), all the LOV detail records are missing.
The ADM process should be able to retrieve all the Child records where LOV Type = CAMPAIGN_TYPE.
1. Go to Application Deployment Manager > Deployment Projects.
2. Create a new Record and select the Data Type Name = LOV.
3. As a deployment filter, set [Name]="CAMPAIGN_TYPE".
4. Press the Enable button.
5. Go to Deployment Sessions and deploy the Project created by step 3; select a folder location to export the ADM files.
6. Open the ADM files: note that no LOV details were exported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms