Cardinality/Constraint rules not working in configurator UI with Radio Buttons
(Doc ID 1298052.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  to 22.214.171.124  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-06-2016***
The radio buttons for a product relationship do not work with constraints when the "None" button is selected twice. This is happening when using the vanilla UI Control "Radio Buttons with Price JS". The problem is that the cardinality/constraint rules are not been checked after the selection of "None" when "None" option has already been selected.
The issue can be reproduced by following these steps:
1. define a new CxP with one relationship with min cardinality = 1;
2. define a new UI group, add the relationship and defined UI control = "Radio Buttons without Price JS";
3. add the Cxp to an order and click Customize button;
4. the following behaviour occurs if "None" option is clicked twice:
- if the user clicks Done button, Configurator allows to save the incomplete configuration without complaining about the cardinality broken rule;
- if the user selects another option after clicking twice None and clicks Done, the product is not added to the relationship.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document