In Order Management - Product Compatibility, Error Pop Up Are Not Coming For Incompatible Products.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Goto Administration-Product screen
2) Click on Eligibility and Compatibility Matrices
3) Create new Compatibility rules
4) Click on Products view link
5) Create 2 new products
6) Click on Eligibility and Compatibility detailed view
7) Add the Compatibility Rules for the product such that one product is not compatible with the other
8) Release the products
9) Go to Sales Order Screen
10) Create new order
11) Drill down on the order and create line items by adding the newly created products
12) No pop up message or error message is shown saying this product is not valid.
As per Bookshelf, incompatible product pops up when 2 incompatible products are added which is done through the workflow "Compatibility Multiple Popup Workflow". This is not working for Siebel version 220.127.116.11 SIA .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms