Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Accrual Engine - Version 18.104.22.168 SIA to 22.214.171.124 SIA  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After making changes on the Loyalty Program and Promotions (perform clear cache) and then calling the Business Service LOY Engine Processing (Business Service) the system does not load the new version/changes of Loyalty Program and Promotions. Only the base points from the transaction are applied.
It is expected to have the promotions changes applied when executing the Business Service.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Drill down into the Program
- Drill down into the Accrual Promotion
- Deactivate it
- Drill down into the Rule Accrual
- Change the Actions to add more points (or any)
- Go back to the Promotion and Activate it
- Go to a Member and Transaction
- Create a new Transaction for Type as Accrual
- Fill in the Base Points - save it and change the status to Acceptable
- Go to Administration – Business Service – Simulator where:
- Service Name = LOY Processing Engine
- Method Name = ProcessObject
- Input Arguments:
- Property Name = ObjectType
- Property Value = Transaction
- Add another:
- Property Name = RowId
- Property Value = <Get the Transaction Id created in the step 8)
- Run it
- Go back to the Transactions and query for the Transaction Id
- Check that, only the Base Points from the transaction is applied, it is not considering the Promotion changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms