SBL-PSP-00831 When Pressing Customize After Adding Attribute to Attribute Adjustment
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Pricer - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We wanted to have attribute adjustment based on a product attribute (eg "Zone" attribute) and a non-product attribute (eg "Gross Weight" field value from Order Line Item level)?
Based on the documentation Siebel Pricing Administration Guide 8.1 > Example of Creating an Attribute Adjustment with Nonproduct Attributes these are the steps to be followed to achieve the requirement:
2. Create an Attribute Adjustment record of type Multiple Dimension in Administration - Pricing screen
2. Add the "Gross Weight" variable to variable map "Default Pricing Variable Map - Row Set" in Administration - Order Management Screen
3. The two dimensions for the adjustment being: a. Zone from the Product Class attribute and b. Gross Weight field from the Row Context of the Order Line Item
4. Set adjustment amounts for the Result dimensions for a combination of Zone and Gross Weight
5. Associate the Attribute Adjustment to the Product under a Price List
6. Clear all the cache
7. Create a Sales Order and associate the above Price List
8. Add the Product to the Order Line Item.
The Price gets calculated for the default values and it is working fine if I change the Gross Weight in the UI and do a reprice.
But when clicking on the Customize button, it throws the below error:
There are missing variables on the [Context] or [Row Set]. Please verify the following variables: Row.CustomField(SBL-PSP-00831)"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms