Updating Global Dictionary With Contents For All Users
(Doc ID 1316245.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Spell Check Dictionary available in the Siebel Application is not available for all the user, if one of the user adds any word, this newly addition of the word is not present during the spell check for the other user.
To support that if any user adds any new word to the dictionary, this newly added word should be available to all the other users too.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login in an application as USER1.
2. Navigate to Service Request, Summary Field add the new words and do the spell check
e.g. This is the new spell check for KIUHSG, from Norway.
3. "KIUHSG", is the new word and once doing Menu-Check Spelling giving an incorrect word identified in the dictionary.
4. Do add to dictionary for this word ie. KIUHSG and log out
5. Login in as application as TEST01
6. This is the different user and repeat the step 2
7. Again here as the word is already added by USER1 in the dictionary, word should be identified for TEST01 user too.
8. The word is identified as new wrong word.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document