How are Browser Scripts generated and deployed in multi-server environments?
(Doc ID 1327861.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 11-Jan-2016.
1. Is it required to run genbscript for all Siebel applications used? (For example, genbscript uagent.cfg for Call Center, genbscript eservice.cfg for eService, etc) Or is it sufficient to run genbscript once for all applications?
2. Is it required to run genbscript separately for all installed language packs?
3. What is the correct syntax for specifying the destination directory for genbscript, especially with regard to the use of the SWE command "UpdateWebImages"?
In a Siebel Enterprise with multiple Siebel servers:
4. Is it sufficient to generate browser scripts once on one of the servers and copy the generated script directory over to the other Siebel servers? Or do the scripts have to be generated on each of the Siebel servers?
5. When calling the SWE command UpdateWebImages, which of the Siebel servers does the Web server choose for updating the scripts?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document