List Management - Update Counts Produces Wrong Result In Configured Environment
(Doc ID 1330553.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 184.108.40.206 SIA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following scenario was reproduced with Siebel version 220.127.116.11 SIA  using Sample database.
1. Login to the Sample database using standard srf file and navigate to Contacts screen, My Contact list.
2. Perform a query with criterion State is not null or any other query that will retrieve a big number of contacts. In this case, the criterion used retrieved 7506 contacts
3. From the applet menu select Save list and enter the details required.
4. Navigate to the List management screen and select All list across organizations view.
5. Query for the list created in step 3 and push Update Counts button.
Result: Count field is updated with the correct number of records.
6. Login to Tools and expose the MVF 'Contact Address' on applet 'List Mgmt List Member List Applet'.
7. Add this applet in standard view 'List Mgmt Lists View - Across Org'.
8. Recompile both objects.
9. Login to the Sample database using new srf file and navigate to List management screen -> All list across
10. Query for the same list saved in step 3and push Update count button.
Two issues are seen:
a. All records in the applet 'List Mgmt List Member List Applet' disappear except one.
b. The "Count" list column in the parent applet 'List Mgmt Lists List Applet' is updated with a wrong value.
Sorting the 'List Mgmt List Member List Applet' applet on Contact Last Name or Contact First Name field produces a different result when the Update counts button is pushed. ( but in all cases a wrong result)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document