Change Record Menu Option Updates the Fields of the Closed Service Request
(Doc ID 1332510.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Applications - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you select multiple records with both open and closed SRs and Closed SR should not be the last record of the selection. Then using Edit change records, you are allowed to change all the fields for both closed and open SRs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Service request screen.
2. select multiple records with both open and closed SRs and Closed SR should not be the last record of the selection
3. Click Edit --> Change reords
4. Choose any field for update and Click ok.
5. Even the closed records gets updated.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, it contradicts with specialized behavior of Service request BC class.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document