F9 Templates: Email Template Not Appearing in Send Communication Applet
(Doc ID 1344560.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Email Response - Version 18.104.22.168 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Checked for Relevance on 14-Dec-2014**
When a user created a template for "INS Commercial Policies" as Object [business object] and tried to send a email using F9 from an applet based on a business component called "INS Commercial Group Policies", which was the primary business component of "INS Commercial Policies" business object, the Send Email Applet pops up correctly but the created template did not appear in the dropdown Body list of the Send Communication Applet.
1. Login to any Siebel Client
2. Click on Accounts
3. Click on Accounts List
4. Click on Account Name hyperlink of any account.
5. Select Policies in the View Tab for the account.
6. Select Business Policies Link.
7. Select a record in the business policies and press F9.
8. Send Communication applet comes up, fill the To field.
9. Click on the drop down of the Body field, no template appear even template is configured in Admin-Communication Screen for the "INS Commercial Policies" Object.
No template appeared for the "INS Commercial Group Policies" BC record even template is configured in Admin-Communication Screen for the "INS Commercial Policies" Object.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document