"Method <MethodName> is not allowed here" error when clicking on the customized button
(Doc ID 1348243.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance on 19-Feb-2013.
Checked for Relevance on 8-Sep-2014.
Checked for Relevance on 7-MAR-2016.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Siebel VB / eScript / COM
When attempting to click on the customized button, the following error occurs.
Method <MethodName> is not allowed here. SBL-UIF-00348
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add the following script in "WebApplet_PreCanInvokeMethod" event of "Account List Applet":
2. Compile and run the application.
3. Go to Accounts > Accounts List.
4. Remove the value from a required field from the list applet.
5. Without saving, click on the customized button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|