Siebel BI Publisher Report Show Wrong Timestamp When Time Is Between 12:00 PM To 1:00 PM
(Doc ID 1361947.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Reports - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any Siebel BI Publisher Report that includes date time fields in the report layout, display incorrect date time notation when the date field in the report data has time values between 12:00 PM (noon) to 1:00 PM. The same report shows correct time when the time values are between 12:00 AM (midnight) to 1:00 AM.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Install and configure Siebel CRM 220.127.116.11 and BI Publisher 10.1.3.4.1 reports integration.
2. Create a custom report that has date time fields which show up in the report. e.g. 09/11/2011 12:15:10
3. Enter the value of the date time field in Siebel with any value between 12:00 noon - 1:00 PM. e.g. 12:15 PM
4. The Date Time appears fine on the Siebel UI. It shows up correctly as 12:15 PM.
5. Now run the Siebel BI Publisher report that shows this field.
6. In the report output the value shows up as 12:15 AM, instead of 12:15 PM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document