Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2015
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 8.2.1 SIA to 8.2.2 SIA [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance on 3-Feb-2015
The configuration to expose a calculated field that includes HTML code in the calculated expression is not working. The HTML code to change the font and color for the field value is only showing as Text and it is not being executed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new calculated field in the Business component.
2. Add the below value in the calculated value
'<font color = "FF0000" size = "3pt">' + [Field Name] + '</font>'
3. Create a control in the form applet and select the calculated field in the field property.
4. Add the control on the web lay out.
5. Compile the applet and Business Component.
6. The color does not change and instead the html tag values appear.
Actual Behavior: The font color does not change.
Expected Behavior: The font color should change.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms