Crash seen when performing a Merge/UnMerge in Universal Customer Master 8.2
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 22.214.171.124 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing a Merge/UnMerge operation in Universal Customer Master (UCM) 8.2 (running 126.96.36.199 fix pack) the application crashes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps ONLY in the custom SRF:
1. Install 188.8.131.52 and apply ACRs 437, 475A and 475B
2. Enable deduplication
3. Go to Administration - Universal Customer Master Screen.
4. Click on 'Account' tab, and create a new record by clicking on "New"
5. Create another record very similar to the one created in Step 4, and ensure that the matching pop up comes.
6. In the Pop up,Click on 'Ignore All'.
7. Now click on 'Existing Duplicates' tab.
8. Drill down on the new record created and Click on 'Merge' at the bottom applet.
9. Click on 'UnMerge Profiles' tab.
10. Select the account that was Merged and click on 'UnMerge' button at the bottom applet.
11. Now click on 'Existing Duplicates' tab again. The session will hang for 5 mins
12. Siebel crashes and shows the message:
13. The user is logged out from the system and then will have to login once again.
At first the core file contained the following:
Configuration changes made to objects had been migrated from non-UCM 8.2 to UCM 8.2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms