Trust token mismatch error when Reauthorizing Users
(Doc ID 1367473.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for currency 9-Jul-2014
Ref.: Siebel Life Sciences Guide > Investigating Adverse Events and Complaints > About Configuring Create Related PI and Review Complete Buttons >LS Medical User Verification Workflow
Steps to Reproduce:
1) LDAP and SSO environment set
2) Connect to machine using above SSO credentials
3) Launch the eClinical Application: http:\\localhost\eclinical_enu
4) You will be automatically authenticated and the application will launch
5) Go to Product Issues > My Product Issues
6) Create a new record, enter required fields, etc
7) Click "Review Complete"
8) This will take you to the "User" view
9) Enter SSO credentials
SBL-SEC-10018: Trust token mismatch
SBL-SEC-10007: The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document