How to Reprice All Component Products When a Promotion is Upgraded in a Modify Order?
(Doc ID 1367800.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Siebel Quote and Order Capture - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-May-2017***
When a promotion is upgraded in a modify order, all the components are not repriced. For example:
- A promotion contains customizable products with components.
- The promotion is added to an order and assets created.
- The asset is then modified.
- In the modify order the promotion is upgraded.
- When the pricing routines run, components which existed previously and still exist afterwards, are not repriced.
- These components have an action code of "-".
- This is with ACR471 is applied.
This document shows the configuration changes necessary to enable these products to be repriced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Modify the following Variable Maps:|
|Making changes to Dynamic Pricing Procedure Workflow|
|Making changes to Pricing Procedure - Calculate Net Price Workflow|