How to Reprice All Component Products When a Promotion is Upgraded in a Modify Order?
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Quote and Order Capture - Version 184.108.40.206  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Jul-2014***
***Checked for relevance on 22-DEC-2015***
***Checked for relevance on 23-May-2017***
When a promotion is upgraded in a modify order, all the components are not repriced. For example:
- A promotion contains customizable products with components.
- The promotion is added to an order and assets created.
- The asset is then modified.
- In the modify order the promotion is upgraded.
- When the pricing routines run, components which existed previously and still exist afterwards, are not repriced.
- These components have an action code of "-".
- This is with ACR471 is applied.
This document shows the configuration changes necessary to enable these products to be repriced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms