When Eligibility Display Mode= 2 Compatibility Rules do not Work on Click of "Verify" Button
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Communications - Version 220.127.116.11 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Install ACR 502 and also carry out the following configuration steps.
1) Ensure the following is added to the cfg file.
EligibilityDisplayMode = 2
2) Revise "Product Eligibility & Compatibility - Default":
a. Set the following Process Property "Display Mode"
i. Type as In/Out parameter
ii. No Default Value
3) Revise "Configurator Eligibility Compatibility Workflow"
a. For the Step "E&C Workflow", set the input parameter "Display Mode"
i. Type as Literal
ii. Value = 1
4) Create a Root product - "Root1"
5) Create two child product ("Child1" and "Child2") under root product "Root1".
6) Create a Quote and add "Root1","Child1" and "Child2".
7) Now go back to Compatibility matrix and create a rule "Child1 Exclude Child2" ( please create this rule only after creation of Quote and adding line items in it) and set the "Check Eligibility" flags to TRUE.
8) Refresh cache and sign out of the application if required.
9) Return to the same quote created earlier and click on "Verify" button on quote header. Note that the Eligibility fields do not get populated with violation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms