Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 184.108.40.206  to 220.127.116.11  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error happened during restoring the context for requested location (SBL-UIF_00313)
Versions where the issue occurs:
On : 18.104.22.168 SIA, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
Version where this issue was not faced: 18.104.22.168
The Error SBL-UIF-00313 might occur when:
- Attempting to Fill Type with Redemption, Sub-Type with Product, then click on the Product picklist to choose a value the following error occurs.
- When Changing a LOY transaction Status from "In Progress" to "Submitted" .
- When a popup applet is displayed in some List Applets inside Loyalty or any other Siebel Industry Application.
The Error SBL-UIF-00313 only occurs in List Applets.
The issue can be reproduced when using any of the following steps:
1. Go to Loyalty Member screen
2. Go to Transactions tab
3. Create a New record
4. Fill Type with Redemption, Sub-Type with Product, then click on the Product picklist to choose a value >> The error popped up.
1. Navigate to the view Loyalty members > Transactions;
2. Create a transaction;
3. Select a employee in the field "Submit To";
4. Change the Status from "In Progress" to "Submitted";
5. A pickapplet is showed, click "Send" button;
6. The application sends an error and don't allow to change the status of the transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms