Getting Error Searching is not allowed (SBL-DAT-00306) on Hitting Next Button in TBUI
(Doc ID 1390702.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 22.214.171.124 SIA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 09-JUL-2013
While trying to invoke Task from member view once process the transaction , getting error in next button on task.
Searching is not allowed.(SBL-DAT-00306)
1. Query For A Member
2. Navigate To Member Details
3. Navigate to Member/Transactions View
4. Create Accrual/Redemption Transaction
5. Process The Transaction
6. Navigate to Member/Summary View
7. Click on the Tasks Icon
8. From the Task Pane View Select any of the TBUI Process. Ex : Adhoc Services
9. Select anyone from the Options displayed in the First View
10. Hit on the “Next” Button. The error is displayed
11. Cancel the Task
12. Navigate to another Screen
13. Come back to Member – Query For the same Member
14. Go to Member Details
15. Click on the Tasks Icon
16. From the Task Pane View Select any of the TBUI Process. Ex : Adhoc Services
17. Select anyone from the Options displayed in the First View
18. Hit on the “Next” Button. Now the next view is loaded successfully. TBUI is run successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document