Export Record Count Mismatch in Leads Screen
(Doc ID 1423694.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 22.214.171.124  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Leads Screen the Menu Record Count and Export Record Count mismatch.
The issue can be reproduced on a non ENU environment using the following steps:
1. Log into client UI(eCommunications Application)
2. Navigate to Leads Screen.
3. Select All Leads View
4. Select Menu>Record Count. Note the Record count
4. Now Export the data. Select Menu>Export. In the export options Select "All Rows". Click Next.
5. Note the numbers of records displayed in confirmation message e.g. "Export completed successfully. 10 rows of records have been exported"
6. Observe the Menu Record Count and Export Record count they don't match.
Now Repeat the Above steps for "All Leads across Organization"
NOTE: Observe that the Exported Record Count of "All Leads across Organization" matches the Applet Menu Record Count of "All Leads" view and conversely.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document