Pick Applet does not show all record despite of 'Popup Visibility Auto All' setting
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 8.1.1  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pick Applet uses 'Popup Visibility Auto All' and 'Popup Visibility Type' properties to decide which records to be displayed. But it does not work in the following scenario:
(1) Login Web Dedicated Application with connecting sample database
(2) Go to [Site Map]->[Administration - Product]->[Product] view
(3) Create a product record and release it.
(4) Select a different product record and click 'Recommendations' view tab
(5) In 'Related Products' applet, click 'New' button, 'Product Assoc Applet' is displayed but the record created in the step(3) is not listed in the 'Product Assoc Applet'
'Product Assoc Applet' is based on 'Internal Product' business component and the business component has TRUE in 'Popup Visibility Auto All' property. So 'Product Assoc Applet' is supposed to show all records for SADMIN user. But as seen in above (5), it does not show all records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms