SSL Error When Renewing SSL Certificate
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Siebel Finance Service - Version 188.8.131.52 SIA to 184.108.40.206 SIA  [Release V8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 18-Nov-2013***
Unable to access Siebel application after renewing the SSL certificates
1) Generate key and req file through OpenSSL
2) Request file send to SSL Admin team and SSL Admin team has generated Certificate in 64basecode.
3) Converted Cer to .pem format.
4) Copied key.pem and cer.pem to Siebel App and Web server.
5) For web server, we have updated the encrypted password in eapps.cfg file
6) for App Server, Server paramer, Private key file password is updated with new password, which we entered during generation of request file.
7) Sync the components
8) restarted Siebel Services.
Certificate expired thus renewal performed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms